Casual Housing Night Support Worker
Lancaster and Morecambe, Lancashire, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£8.72 - £11.4 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently looking for several Night Support Workers/Project Workers to work in the Lancaster and Morecombe area.
As a Support Worker/Project Worker, you will be providing resettlement support to clients within the sheltered housing project and dispersed tenancies.
You will be working on an Adhoc basis, with the opportunity to discuss any contract positions available.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Working as part of a small team
- Carrying out client needs and risk assessment for all referrals
- Supporting tenants through individual resettlement support plans
- Homelessness, Hostels
- Substance Misuse, Drug and Alcohol
- To ensure clients comply with their tenancy agreement
- Supporting clients with welfare rights, budgeting, employment, education and training
- Liaising with all relevant housing agencies to find suitable move on accommodation for tenants
- Develop links with the local community
- Ensure communication systems are accurately maintained and up-to-date
- Maintenance of the Health and Safety incident and accident records
- To be aware of and work within agreed organisation policies and procedures
Requirements for the role:
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Full UK Driving Licence and Car (Ideally but not essential)
This can vary from part-time to full-time hours.