Children & Family Support Worker – Bolton
Bolton, Lancashire, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£14.18 - £14.18 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Children & Family Support Woker to join our client, Bolton Council.
My client is looking for a practitioner to join as a Support Worker for their Family First Service/Team.
They are desiring the following within applying applicants
Minimum of 18 months experience of working with challenging or vulnerable young people aged 10-18 years
Able to work as part of a multi-agency team
Knowledge of EHP/CiN and Child Action Meetings
Experience of chairing CAM
Experience of agreeing plans and SMART targets and ability to review relevance and effectiveness
This post is full-time at 37 hours per week and the client offers free onsite car parking
Interviews will be held remotely.
The post holder will be expected to undertake statutory visits and adhere to current guidance for social distancing.
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts are generally full-time and normally offered over a 3 month period before rolling on for another 3 more months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.