Children Social Worker – Early Help
Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£21.67 - £27 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for Qualified Social Worker’s to join our client, Liverpool City Council and their Children Services Service.
Early Help Social Work role.
This role involves the completion of Early Help Assessments, direct work with children and coordinating TAF meetings to ensure that there are clear plans in place to improve the outcomes for children and young people.
Experience of completing assessments, multi-agency working and direct work with children is essential to this role.
Experience of working within duty and assessment, court and child protection and a thorough understanding of the thresholds for intervention is critical.
This requirement is stated as 28hrs by the client
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work and will be registered with Social Work England as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts are generally full-time and normally offered for a 3 month period before rolling on for another 3 more months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.