Customer Service Executive
Burnley, Lancashire, UK
Permanent, Full Time
£18800 - £18800 per annum
Ashberry Recruitment are looking for a Customer Service Executive who is responsible for all elements of pre- and post-sales activity within the Kitchen and Bathroom department of our well-respected client.
The role will require training from the Burnley office until the successful candidate is able to work from home upon completion the training required for the role.
Our client is looking for the role to be a home working position going forward with a set number of days required from the office per month.
The successful candidate will be driving and facilitating a complete customer experience, from the initial presales contact right through to the delivery and post installation aftercare.
You will be managing and prioritising sales enquiries and delegating to the relevant person. Following up and quality checking interactions and ensuring that sales opportunities are being capitalised on. Supporting the sales team by actively promoting the products and services and converting sales where possible.
For the right candidate the role has room for progression into a more Senior role, with eventually looking after a sales team.
- Accurately processing and checking kitchen and bathroom orders placed from all sales channels
- Liaising and communicating with suppliers and delivery companies, checking orders for accuracy
- Managing key accounts to ensure repeat custom
- Responding to post sale customer enquiries, whilst having an active involvement in facilitating timely and professional pre-sales responses with a sales led approach
- Managing customer interactions via all communication channels and meeting marketplace metrics.
- Adherence to the department and company processes whilst actively looking to find ways of improving efficiency and customer service levels
- Supporting all areas of the customer service and Contact Centre team where needed and supporting senior management
- Ability to communicate to customers via various contact methods i.e., email, telephone, live chat, video chat and face to face
- High level of organisational and time management skills.
- High Level of IT and Computer skills.
- Working to deadlines.
- Experience in dealing with customers both on an inbound and outbound basis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Processing phone and online orders onto the company systems.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Liaising with the warehouse.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
- Responding to incoming emails and messages.
- Dealing with customers via web and live chat.
Salary – £18,800