Environmental Data Analyst
Broughton, North Yorkshire, UK
Permanent, Full Time
£19000 - £19000 per annum
Ashberry Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity an analytical, outgoing, intelligent and ambitious person to work as an Environmental Data Analyst for our fast dynamic, growing client based on the out skirts of Skipton.
To be an integral part of the compliance team providing technical support and a high level of customer service to existing customers (in line with the customer service policy) ensuring a positive retention record is maintained. Carrying out detailed data analysis when required and supporting the sales team in the achievement of company growth targets by offering technical input with the securing of new business and ensuring opportunities are optimised within the existing customer database. Full induction and training program in place and there are excellent opportunities and support for candidates with the right competencies. In summary, this is an ideal opportunity for an outgoing, analytical, intelligent and ambitious individual looking to make an impression and develop within a forward-thinking company.
Key Role Responsibilities (there are more!)
- Account manage and build relationships with existing customers
- Arrange and oversee delivery of waste collections
- Admin tasks associated with the above
- Manage/analyse large data sets
- Provide technical legislative support to existing and prospect customers
- Undertake compliance reviews with customers (some at the customer’s site)
- Customer data verification
- 2 years work experience, ideally in a process driven environment, but this is not essential
- Educated to degree level
- Must have strong IT skills and be an expert using MS Excel
- Excited by data and have a logical and methodical approach to data analysis.
- At the very least you need to be outgoing with a strong focus on customer service
- Work well in a team with a ‘muck in’ approach being flexible and open to change when business demands require
- Must have a strong work ethic working well under pressure with excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A UK driving licence will be required in order to carry out on-site customer visits
- A wicked sense of humour is a bonus too!
- Basic Salary of £19k (£23k with bonus achievement)
- Opportunity and support with personal development and progression
- Attractive holidays, flexible working hours, pension, medical insurance, sabbaticals, access to employee benefits platform ‘Perkbox’ and membership
Other benefits include regular team building events, volunteering opportunities and many more