IRO Team Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£40 - £40 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a IRO Team Manager to join our client, Bolton Council.
This is a full time post, offering a 37 hours per week time sheet.
Our end client requests the successful candidate must have prior experience of managing a IRO team.
- Able to lead, participate, facilitate and take part in meetings
- Extensive knowledge of child abuse in its forms, causes and implications for children
- Ability to manage, develop and enhance the performance of teams and individuals and to delegate work to others and respond to poor performances.
- Proven ability to implement, and monitor compliance with, quality assurance systems and carry out quality audits
The client offers free parking on site.
Interviews for any potentially successful candidates will be conducted virtually via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room during this time.
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work and will be registered with Social Work England as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have an enhanced and in date DBS certificate
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts are generally full-time and normally offered over a 3 month period before rolling on for another 3 more months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.