Product Return Specialist
Burnley, Lancashire, UK
Permanent, Full Time
£18000 - £18000 per annum
Ashberry Recruitment are looking for a Product Return Specialist to work with our client within the fast paced and innovative ecommerce sector based in Burnley. Our client is on the lookout for a dynamic, driven and energetic person to join the Customer Contact Team.
We are currently recruiting for a very specific person to act as the primary role to reduce product returns. This will be done through rigorous and proactive investigation into all our products to identify risks and areas of improvements, not only to enhance customer experience but also to reduce returns and refunds.
Linking in with other departments in the business including Marketing, Operations and Product Managers you will be the primary source of all information for customer and the customer service department. Using your interrogative investigations into products you will be in a prime position to help customers and the business to optimise the information that is available to customers.
- Investigating all products thoroughly to be able to communicate with customers technical issues
- Acting as a first point of contact for customers with technical questions and reports of faults with products
- Processing and recording aftersales activity
- Identify reasons for returns and finding a solution
- Data collection and analytics
- Processing returns from the warehouse to collect information
- Challenge returns outside terms and conditions
- Liaising with the warehouse to investigate products
- Recommending product description and content changes in line with data collected
- Responding to incoming emails and messages relating to technical questions
- Attending product training sessions and relay findings to members of the customer service team
- Attending new product development meetings and identifying areas of risk
- Additional telephone support for the Contact Centre when needed
- Outbound customer service-related contacts and communication
- Live Video Calls with customers to resolve problems (in development)
What’s in it for you?
- 08:30am – 17:00pm – Monday to Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Staff Discount
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Good level of IT and Computer skills
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Drive to achieve