Social Work – Social Worker – Children Services – Greater Manchester
Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£19.98 - £40 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Qualified Agency Social Worker’s to join our clients across Greater Manchester.
We have requirements with the following Local Authorities/Councils:
- Bury Council
- Oldham Council
- Rochdale Borough Council
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
- Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council
- Manchester City Council
- Salford City Council
- Bolton Council
- Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council
- Warrington Borough Council
We have a number of opportunities within a number of different teams based within their Children Service Teams/Services
We are recruiting for ongoing requirements within a variety of Children Service Teams
- Generic Teams
- CP/Safeguarding/Court Teams
- LAC/Children In Our Care Teams
- Fostering & Adoption Teams
- Through Care Teams
- MASH Teams
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification within Social Work and the correct registration with Social Work England to practice as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and vehicle available for work along with suitable business insurance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts are generally full-time and normally offered on a 3-month temporary contract before rolling on for another 3 more months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.