Social Worker – Child Exploitation Team
Bolton, Lancashire, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£19.98 - £30 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Qualified Social Worker’s to join our client, Bolton Council.
Our client, Bolton Council have a number of requirements for a number of different teams within their Children Services, however this particular requirement is for agency Social Workers to join their CSE Service.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Worker to join Bolton Councils CSE Team.
Their Phoenix/EXIT Child Sexual Exploitation Team is a small integrated team working closely with partner agencies (including Police and Housing) to achieve positive outcomes for children and young people.
The successful candidate must have knowledge and experience of;
- Working with children, young people and their families affected by child sexual exploitation
- Child sexual abuse, including grooming and manipulation
- Understanding of Statutory responsibilities for safeguarding children
On-site free parking | Full time position | 37 hours per week
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts here are full-time and generally offered for a minimum of 3 months before rolling on.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy further or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.