Don't be shy about letting us know and we'll do the digging!Contact us
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Social Workers to join our client, Lancashire County Council.
Our client is looking for applicants with at least one years post qualification experience within a relevant Children Services Social Work Team(s).
This requirement is for a Social Worker to join their CP / Child Protection Team based within the Burnley region.
We would ask that applicants meet the following;
• DIPSW or equivalent qualification and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified social worker.
• Have a full driving licence and car available for work
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
• Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
• Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
• Have confident IT skills, and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
• Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
• Have a flexible approach when need arises.
Our client is offering an hourly rate of up to £28 per hour (umbrella) for this requirement.
Contracts here are full-time and offered for a minimum of 3 months, which are then typically rolled on for another 3 months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment also work with the majority of local council and authorities within the North of England and Yorkshire. Our team of specialist Social Work Consultants are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency career.
Please contact Gavin on 01282 447729 should you like to discuss this role further or should you wish to discuss any other QSW role within the North of England