Social Worker – Child Protection
Huyton, Merseyside, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£25 - £31.15 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of agency Social Workers to join our client, Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council.
Knowsley Council are looking for a number of Agency Social Workers to join their settled and supportive Child Protection Team.
This is a Child Protection Team so experience of completing Section 47 Enquires (CP) and Section 17 plans (CIN) is most desirable.
These are full time requirement [36hrs] and on-going with the opportunity at the right time to join the end client on a permanent basis.
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work and will be registered with Social Work England as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have an enhanced and in date DBS certificate
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts are generally full-time and normally offered over a 3 month period before rolling on for another 3 more months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.