Social Worker – EHASH – MASH
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£27.53 - £27.53 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of agency Social Workers to join our client, Rochdale Borough Council.
Social Workers in the EHASH are the first decision makers for contacts coming into social care.
They will review information, liaise with partners and offer direction on next steps.
These Social Workers are key to supporting agencies and working through the concerns they have, signposting them to other services.
Liaising with locality leads to try to offer support and offering informal advice and supervision to other workers in the EHASH across a number of disciplines.
These Social Workers are passionate about trying to meet families needs early and avoid escalation to specialist services. They are skilled in conversations and coaching and able to apply sound thresholds on need and risk.
Our client is looking for someone who is committed to finding solutions, is proportionate in approach and thinks creatively about how families might be supported then we want to hear from you.
PAY RATE WILL BE NEGOTIABLE AT OFFER STAGE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE but pay rate is agreed up to £27.53 per hour dependent on experience, determined post interview.
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work and will be registered with Social Work England as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have an enhanced and in date DBS certificate
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts are generally full-time and normally offered over a 3 month period before rolling on for another 3 more months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.