Don't be shy about letting us know and we'll do the digging!Contact us
Ashberry Recruitment are always recruiting for agency Social Workers for across The North of England.
This requirement, among others, is for ‘Blackpool Families Rock’ Request for Support Hub.
Our client is seeking to recruit 2x Agency Social Workers to cover maternity leave, this is their Multi Agency Hub and is central to triaging requests for support for children and their families in Blackpool.
The primary task of social workers within the Request for Support Hub is to provide advice, support and triage/screen requests for support and phone calls to children services.
It is their “one front door” to Children’s Social Care and is designed to ensure that referrals are signposted to the appropriate service in line with the Levels of Need and as an experienced social worker you will have a good understanding of the application of thresholds and will demonstrate excellent skills and confidence in liaising with partner agencies. This post does not involve case holding.
Social Worker – Support Hub | Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:
· Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
· At least 2 years’ experience in statutory children’s social work
· Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
· Experience of court work
· Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
· Ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Experience of inputting into children’s services data systems (Mosaic, ICS)
· Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
With the current covid circumstances, there is home/remote/agile working available within a lot of these requirements along with suitable allocation of PPE.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter on 01282 525 510 or 01282 447729 should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss ANY other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.