Social Worker – Safe Guarding
Bolton, Greater Manchester, UK
Temporary, Full Time
£27.53 - £27.53 per hour
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of agency Children Services Social Workers to join our client, Bolton Council.
We have a requirement for a number of Agency Social Workers to join their Safeguarding Team with immediate effect on rolling/on-going temporary contracts.
The client is desiring practitioners with experience within
- Child Protection & CIN
- Court Work/Reports
This is a full time requirement [37hrs], on a on-going contract, with the potential to join the end client on a permanent basis if that is desirable.
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work and will be registered with Social Work England as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have an enhanced and in date DBS certificate
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts are generally full-time but part time and flexible working hours may be considered. Contracts are normally offered over a 3 month period before rolling on for another 3 more months at a time.
With the current covid circumstances, there is home/remote/agile working available within a lot of these requirements.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.